Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hole In The Wall

So yesterday I came home from work and ran around like my crazy self to pickup, cook dinner, do a load of laundry blah blah blah.  Then on one of the trips back from the laundry to check on dinner I stopped dead in the middle of the hallway and said WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!




So my husband said maybe something fell off the wall and made this horribleness.  How can no one know what happened? What happened to the paint and sheet rock?  Did anyone pick it up?  It drives me crazy that there weren't any answers to my questions.

But wait, the super sleuth that I am have found the answer to at least one of my questions.  It was the dog.  Yep, later at night as I'm settling down to watch the Bachelorette and trying to figure out the best way to fix the wall what do my wondering eyes should appear?  But a dog gnawing at the wall!  What the heck would possess the dog to do such a thing?  Did my son smear his pb&j sandwich in this spot or something? 

So I grabbed my bitter spray that is supposed to stop the dog from chewing things...but so far in my experience all it does is make my mouth taste like I've been chewing on the wall since it gets in the air and and on my taste buds without my consent (or chewing the wall).

Wish me luck this weekend as I attempt to fix this mess.

~Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment